"Ketchum" Sporting Jacket
A modern take on a timeless classic, our "Ketchum" Sporting Jacket is named after the small Idaho town where Hemingway spent much of his twilight years.
Featuring a custom lamb leather shooting patch, bi-swing shoulder, and wool/poly blend, our jacket takes cues from vintage tweed shooting jackets and updates the style and fit.
Designed to be as functional as it is fashionable, this exquisite statement piece can be worn hunting upland game or dining out on the town...
Warm and Durable 50% Wool 50% Polyester Blend
**VERY Limited quantities
- Savage Gentleman Branded Corozo Buttons
- Wrinkle Resistant
- Contoured Sleeves for Increased Mobility and Tailored Fit
- Interior Chest Pocket
- Leather Bound Button Holes
- Kick Pleat at Back for Comfort
- Embossed Leather Logo Details
- Tonal Camo Jacquard Interior Liner
- Locker Loop at Back Neck
- Bi-swing Construction
- Lamb Leather Shooting Patch
- Signature Savage Gentleman Contrast Button Thread
- Designed by Savage Gentleman
*Dry Clean Only