His resume includes:
Forays into the wilderness for Century Martial Arts
Axe Throwing Aficionado
Military Combatives Instructor
After surviving 24 days in the wilderness of British Columbia, Josh Tyler was a winner of Discovery Channel’s Ultimate Ninja Challenge.
Join him on a once in a lifetime adventure.
1a: an undertaking usually involving danger and unknown risks a book recounting his many bold adventures
b: the encountering of risks the spirit of adventure
2: an exciting or remarkable experience They were looking for adventure.
• Hike through the rugged Rocky Mountains near Salt Lake City, Utah
• Spend the night in the wilderness
• Camaraderie with other men looking to better themselves
• Pushing yourself both mentally and physically
• The fundamental principles of survival (Rule of 3’s)
• How to select a proper campsite
• How to build an expedient survival shelter
• How to build a fire using multiple methods
• How to procure water without a commercial filter
• A better understanding of survival skills
• A better understanding of yourself and your own capabilities
• A taste of an adventure, that is reminiscent of a time where men could only rely on their skills
Food and Gear Provided
When: Nov 17th - 18th 2018 @ 0800 MST
Where: Meet up in SLC and carpool into mountains